Monday, February 14, 2011

Believe That Music and Unconditional Love will Always Have the Final Word


Days meant for others slide by
a bright spot of red
falls on the snow
drippy driping
bleeding bark of a bare tree
swing sets pendulum
follows the course
of seconds gone by
just jump off
hurled by the force of time



http://toughcats.blogspot.com/


Happy Day by The Toughcats


Who could resist the Toughcats? our very own island grown cultural icons, smooth, sad, mind tickling beats  requiring at the absolute minimum a hip jiggle.

3 comments:

  1. OH DEAR, I am heartbroken, listening to Toughcats makes me cry. When I heard them last, it was in North Haven, don't even remember how I got back to the rock - thereafter. I miss you all so very much, and the life on the island. I see my stay in Switzerland as a temporary situation, no jobs left in the USA, that's why. I am planing to return though. When that will be, only gods would know - but it will be sooner than later. I miss you all terribly, not sentimental, but for real. Give my greetings to everyone: PLEASE! Take care, until next time. Greetings, Lukas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... don't forget the pirates, they are real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lukas!!! we miss you too! Come back soon and we shall most definitely get our yar on.

    ReplyDelete